About Our QCertified Program at Our Dealership
For many of us, buying a car is a serious investment. After a home, it's generally the largest purchase you're likely to make. With so many used cars and trucks to choose from, how do you know you're buying the right one?
The first thing you're likely to do is, decide on the type of used crossover or sedan that meets your needs and your budget. Then, you'll likely look at the cars on the streets of Opelika, Alabama to see what catches your eye. Maybe you'll browse online to compare models.
The next step is where many of us face our biggest hurdle. We've decided on the used Dodge truck we want for our garage, found a lease deal online, but are still unsure that the vehicle we're about to buy is the smart choice. If you're in this dilemma, there's no need to worry. QCertified is here to help you.
Every used vehicle we sell must meet or exceed our rigorous, 128-point inspection and reconditioning standards to wear the title "QCertified."
Who is performing this multi-point inspection on your next used car you wonder? Our professional team of ASE Certified Technicians must also complete QCertified training before they inspect your vehicle.
We take such pride in our stock of QCertified used cars for sale, we use a nationally known independent third party to random evaluate our QCertified dealerships to be sure that each QCertified vehicle we sell near Auburn and Cusseta is in strict compliance with our standards.
We also run a background check on every single QCertified used car as part of the certification process. Our local Chrysler dealership uses AutoCheck, by Experian Automotive, to research the number of owners, accident history, title status, mileage, and more. Every vehicle must receive a clean vehicle title report from Experian before we offer it for sale on our used car lot.
When you thought we couldn't do any more to deliver peace-of-mind, we do. Along with knowing your used sedan is QCertified by trained professionals and independent certifiers, it also receives a QUltimate Limited Powertrain Warranty. This warranty provides complete coverage details. If you would like additional protection, there is an optional Mechanical Repair Service Contract you can select to protect you from the cost of future auto repairs.
If you purchase a QCertified vehicle from Opelika Chrysler Ford, you also gain a one-year membership to Road America's Auto Assist program. This program provides emergency towing, roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement, tire hazard protection, lockout benefits, and gas delivery. Not only that, but every QCertified vehicle comes with an original vehicle manufacturer's owner's manual.
There you have it! The pinnacle of used car certification with benefits that add confidence to every mile you drive. Many dealerships offer a certified used inventory, but no one does what we do.
It's not just certified, It's QCertified!
What Distinguishes a QCertified Vehicle?
Quality Control Evaluation
- QCertified vehicles must meet or exceed a rigorous 128-point inspection to be called QCertified.
- The comprehensive vehicle inspection scrutinizes all major vehicle systems including engine, transmission, drivetrain, steering, brakes, heating, suspension, cooling systems, exhaust system, and tires.
- QCertified owners receive a Pre-owned vehicle Inspection Report from Experian.
- QCertified dealerships have QCertified-trained auto mechanics who perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process.
- QCertified dealerships are evaluated by an independent third party at random to ensure compliance with the strict QCertified standards.
- QCertified vehicles receive a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation to assure that your QCertified vehicle does not contain a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) report of incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history on the title
- QCertified vehicles must receive a "clean" title report.
Value Added Benefits
- QCertified vehicle owners will receive a QCertified Limited Warranty. The scope of which provides complete coverage details including what is covered, what is not covered, maintenance requirements, instructions should a breakdown occur, and coverage period.
- QCertified vehicle owners receive membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits include emergency travel expense reimbursement, tire hazard protection, gas delivery, lockout protection, and roadside assistance.
- QCertified vehicles qualify for a service contract. If you opt for even greater peace of mind, you'll have protection that picks up where the limited warranty leaves off. Valuable benefits include:
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the service contract
- Rental car reimbursement for the term of the service contract
QCertified LIMITED WARRANTY
- Coverage is effective in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must be serviced receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention: You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: QCertified vehicle owners are required to visit a QCertified Authorized Dealership or an affiliate for covered repairs. If you are away from Opelika Chrysler Ford, contact a QCertified Administrator for directions to the nearest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Failure to follow the maintenance requirements and the maintenance record retention section of the QCertified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the QCertified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Lock-Out Assistance: Locksmith assistance will be provided if a member's keys are locked inside their vehicle.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service: Emergency gasoline, oil, or water will be delivered to a member in immediate need.
- Towing Service: When necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest QCertified authorized repair facility.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is disabled due to a covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the QCertified member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency commercial lodging, transportation, and meal expenses. (Not available in California and New York)
- During the one-year coverage period, should the tire wear reach 3/32", the Tire Hazard Protection will be void. (Not available in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, Tennessee, and Washington). Opelika Chrysler Ford will cover up to $50 toward a repairable tire. If the tire is not repairable, Opelika Chrysler Ford will cover the cost to replace a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire). Damage must be the result of a a road hazard, road debris, or poor road surface condition such as cracks, potholes, and breaks.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the QCertified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the QCertified Limited Warranty, please review the QCertified Limited Warranty form.