Why Choose a New Jeep Wrangler in Opelika
Ready to revolutionize the way you drive around Columbus, GA, whether it's on or off the road? Then it's time to check out the Jeep Wrangler for sale at Opelika Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Not only will you have access to Jeep's renowned off-roading features and performance technology, but you'll also enjoy trim levels
with sleek exterior style and coloring
, a well-appointed interior, and high-tech connectivity systems. Explore our new Jeep Wrangler inventory near Auburn today!
Explore New Jeep Wrangler Performance Features
Most Phenix City-area drivers shopping for the new Jeep Wrangler for sale in Opelika tend to gravitate to its performance capabilities. From the inside out, the new Jeep Wrangler is built for life on the road and off of it. Set out on your next adventure equipped with:
- Trail Rated® Badge: When Jeeps feature this badge, they have surpassed off-road testing that evaluates the vehicles for traction, ground clearance, articulation, maneuverability, and water fording.
- Jeep 4x4 Systems: Jeep Wrangler models offer a range of Jeep 4x4 systems, which are specially designed to take on even the most challenging off-road terrains.
- Enhanced Sealing: The electronic and core mechanical components of your Jeep Wrangler are sealed securely to allow for better water fording abilities.
- Wash Out Interior: Venturing off the roads of Salem without fear of ruining your vehicle. Get as muddy as you'd like, knowing it's simple to easily rinse the interior.
The new Jeep Wrangler also boasts heavy-duty axles, sway bar disconnect, and performance tires. So when you're in need of thrills, the Wrangler is up to the task.
What it Means to be Trail Rated
- Traction: Available 4x4 systems ensure your vehicle is ready for any road and off-road conditions.
- Water Fording: Thanks to a high intake, sealed electrical connections, and moisture-resistant body openings, the Jeep Wrangler is more than capable of easily crossing shallow creeks and streams.
- Maneuverability: Traveling over branches, rocks, or other obstacles is a breeze with the new Jeep Wrangler.
- Articulation: To keep your wheels securely on the ground, the Jeep Wrangler features a robust suspension system and axle articulation.
- Ground Clearance: Ample ground clearance and protective underbody skid plates take the difficulty out of tackling even the toughest terrain.
Wrangler vs. Wrangler Unlimited
While the traditional Wrangler is the two-door, the four-door Jeep Wrangler -- also known as the Wrangler Unlimited -- offers another choice. Auburn and Phenix City drivers can find nearly every Jeep Wrangler configuration in both two-door and four-door models.
Aside from the additional doors, the Wrangler Unlimited:
- Has a longer wheelbase
- Is a heavier ride
- More seating (5 passengers vs. 4)
- Additional cargo room
Whether you buy the two-door or the four-door Wrangler, you'll have an easily customizable SUV that lets you take off the top, windshields, doors, and more to make it easier to get into and out of sticky situations.
Why Buy from Opelika Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram?
The Jeep Wrangler sells itself, so why should you browse the new Jeep Wrangler for sale at Opelika Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and make us your go-to dealer? For one, we offer a range of financing solutions through our Finance Center
, which we can tailor to your budget and unique financial situation. This makes buying a Jeep Wrangler in Opelika easier than ever. Plus, our Service Center
can help you customize your Jeep Wrangler with authentic parts and accessories
. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch
with Opelika Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today to schedule a test drive!