Savvy Opelika drivers know just how cost-effective buying an extended Ford warranty can be. How much does a Ford Extended Warranty cost? There are a few different options available, and the cost will vary depending on the type of coverage you’re looking for, among other things. We talk about that in more detail below and explain the different kinds of coverage, and why you may want to opt for one on yournew Ford vehicle.
HOW MUCH DOES A FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY COST, EXACTLY?
A lot of Columbus, GA households have crunched the numbers and found that having extended Ford warranty coverage on their vehicles is well worth the cost. So, how much does a Ford Extended Warranty cost? That depends on the following factors:
- The specific coverage plan
- Model of car
- Length of coverage
- Whether the car is financed or leased
- Where you live
EXTENDED FORD WARRANTY COVERAGE PLANS
There are multiple extended Ford warranty plans to choose from, and they are all designed to help you keep your Ford vehicle running on our Auburn roads for years to come. Here are the different plans:
Ford Extended Warranty Plans
- The most basic level of coverage is PowertrainCARE, which covers all major engine components, gaskets, seals, and internal engine parts. Average Savings: between $4,000 and $6,000.
- BaseCARE covers all of the components included in PowertrainCARE, plus several others, such as brakes, front suspension, and air conditioning and heating components. Average Savings: between $4,000 and $6,000.
- ExtraCARE covers all of the components included in BaseCARE, plus several others, such as the instrument cluster, keyless entry system, power door locks, and power window motors/regulators. Average Savings: between $4,000 and $6,000.
- PremiumCARE covers 1,000 components, including those covered by the other plans. These include brackets, cables and wiring, cellular phone, receiver, handset, speaker assembly and antenna (factory installed), controls (rear seat), radio, airbag module assembly, and much more. Average Savings: between $300 and $500.
Component-Specific Ford Extended Warranty Plan Options
- TireCARE – Protects your tires and wheels from everyday road hazards.
- DentCARE – Covers the removal of minor dents and dings.
- WindshieldCARE – Peace-of-mind protection for your vehicle’s windshield.
- TripleCARE – Three plans in one: TireCARE, DentCARE, and WindshieldCARE
TALK TO OPELIKA FORD CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS
We like for our customers to make informed decisions, so we’ll be happy to walk you through all of your warranty options. So, come down and look at our fine selection of quality vehicles. And, if you found this guide to be helpful, check out our other car-buying tips and our service tips. Remember, we’re just a short trip away from Phenix City, and we’re here to help. So, drop by or give us a call today.